The Paw Man specialises in correcting problem dog behaviours. Everything from simple leash pulling to quite determined canine aggression. Other problems dealt with include:
- Lack of control over the dog
- Unwanted aggression toward people
- Unwanted aggression toward other dogs
- Disobedient behaviour
- Dominant behaviour
- Nuisance barking
- Destructive behaviour (chewing, digging & fence running)
- Pack hierarchy problems, and
- Any other problematic behaviours
Behavioural solutions can be provided on many different levels, from minimal force for softer dogs, right up to full behaviour extinction routines for tougher dogs. This way the owner can choose the speed at which the dogs behaviour is changed, gradually or immediately.
A consultation lasts for four very intensive hours and The Paw Man guarantees that if he cannot provide a solution to all your dogs problem behaviours in the time frame on the initial consultation then he will come back for free until a workable solution is found.